Carielle's Crafts

Just a place for me to show what I can do :)

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

One more craft...


I can now add woodworking to my craft resume! Sunday I woke up just wanting to build something, so with Lloyd showing me how to use some of his tools I made this stand for our bathroom! Lloyd was there as a guide when I needed him but he let me do this completely on my own. Now I want to build all kinds of things! The picture isn't the best because I had just finished putting on the last coat of paint and I couldn't really move it.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are an amazing girl, Cari! I would never dare attempt something like that. Keep up the good work!
    Love, Aunt Sara

     
  • At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You Rock!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home