Carielle's Crafts

Just a place for me to show what I can do :)

Thursday, March 02, 2006

A few more items...

I've put a few more items up for auction. There's a lot of five books from Whitmans A Big Little Book collection and four hardcover books by various authors that I really enjoyed. I also re-listed the shawl and am finishing a boys baby blanket now to put up for auction along with a girls blanket that is already done. I'm wondering if maybe since people find out what the sex of the baby is a lot more these days, that these blankets will do better that the gender neutral one. We'll see!

Click here to see the Whitman books:

Click here to see Hide and Seek by Cherry Adair:

Click here to see To Trust A Stranger by Karen Robards:

Click here to see Darkling I Listen by Katherine Sutcliffe:

Click here to see Smoke In Mirrors by Jayne Ann Krentz:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home