Carielle's Crafts

Just a place for me to show what I can do :)

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Another update...

Just another update on what's been going on with the auctions. So far STILL no luck selling the blanket. I have tried a few different categories and I've lowered my price and the s&h quotes and again there's someone watching so that's always good.

I've also started to bid on a couple of items. I'm bidding on a 1" Flat Iron and a beautiful silver summer dress. Both auctions have a few days left on them but so far, I'm the highest bidder. If I do win these auctions there will be comments left from the people I bought them from saying how it was working with me and I think that will only help in selling because it's a way of showing people that I'm trustworthy and that I do what I've committed to do. Again, wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home