Carielle's Crafts

Just a place for me to show what I can do :)

Thursday, February 02, 2006

What's been going on...

So far nothing has been sold. At the moment I have two people watching the scarf and one bidder. There's a little over an hour left so I hoping for some last minute action on it. As for the blanket, that is still up for auction. The last time around the bidding went to $20, which still didn't meet my reserve price. I took the reserve price off and put the lowest bid at $34.99. I don't want to lower that price because it takes hours and hours to make a blanket and I won't really be making money on it if it's lower. I just learned how to make shawls and I plan on having some of those go up for auction soon. I'm playing around with the pattern and different types of yarn. They'll be mostly all season shawls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home