Carielle's Crafts

Just a place for me to show what I can do :)

Friday, January 20, 2006

Another auction item


Here's my latest auction item! I saw these scarves all over the place this year so I thought I'd try to make one. Crocheting with fun fur took some getting used to but I really like how it turned out. The pretty light pink color goes well with many colors and it makes a fun accessory to any outfit!

I was checking my other e-bay items this afternoon and was very surprised to see that someone has made a bid on my first item, the baby blanket. It really made me happy to see that someone has an interest in something I've made. Here's to hoping for more bidders!

Click here to see my newest auction!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love this scarf. It looks like something that you would buy in the store for $20! I also love and am very impressed with your blog! This is really cool!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home