Carielle's Crafts

Just a place for me to show what I can do :)

Saturday, January 14, 2006

I put my first item on E-bay today!


Today I put my first item on E-bay! I'm so excited about this! I have purchased items from online sites but I have never sold anything. So after talking with my husband, I decided to put something up for auction to see how this all works. I decided to put a crocheted baby blanket up, that I just finished this evening. I'm rather proud of this one! The colors (baby mint green w/ a soft beige border) really compliment each other and will be perfect for a boy or a girl. It has an intricate, stylish shell design with beautiful edging. I really spent some time on this one! The process of setting it up was actually quite easy. Not being a computer whiz, I thought it would be difficult but it was point, click and write a description. That was it! Now I can't wait to see just what it will go for! I'll be putting beaded bookmarks, crocheted RED HAT LADY hats and decorative glass candle holders (all made by me) up for auction between tonight and tomorrow. Let's hope for the best.
You can click on the link below to see my very first auction!
www.ebay.com/Crocheted-Baby-Blanket-Intricate-Stitch-Must-See_W0QQitemZ8251950380QQcategoryZ954QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home